The Requisition Agent, reporting to Cx Country/Regional Lead, has responsibility for the end-to-end contractor recruitment cycle in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all issues arising from the client, suppliers & all new vacancies.
- Manage back to back contractor requisitions in accordance with Cx Operations strategy & directives, liaising with Cx Country/Regional Lead and/or Sourcing Category Manager
- Ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance with Cx demand fulfilment methodologies, quality processes, and strict adherence to policies and compliance guidelines
- Provide high quality procurement service to the client ensuring that contractual and SLA obligations are met for work within scope of role, report on activities, opportunities and risks
- Maintain close relationships with clients and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions
- Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving requisition submissions
- Provide the first level of candidate screening (reviewing CVs)
- Validate supplier tiering options and override these where necessary - on a case by case basis.
- Organize interviews and provide suitable candidate feedback to agencies
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as initial escalation point for issue resolution
- Support the Cx Lead with general organizational activities as requested
- Active management of designated clients
- Participate on team calls/meetings, training, process document maintenance, and provide ideas for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree in any disciplines
- At least 5 years' procurement process experience
- Can-do and down-to-earth attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to handle effective communication at different levels and diverse population
- In-depth knowledge of geographical sourcing strategies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent reporting generation / MS Excel skill; data analytics is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiar with procurement and sourcing technical terminology
- Strong analytics skills
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity in a global matrix organisation
- Possess the desire and drive to succeed in fast pace and highly competitive environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation of tasks
- Fluent in English