Role & Responsibility
Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to deal closing by providing solid solutions and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map;
- Coordinate internal resources; build solution and proposition, and develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.;
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained;
- Demonstrate deep content, industry and business acumen within area of finance and accounting, especially for emerging industry;
- Provide strategic consulting, scheme digital transformation, and help client to complete implementation;
- Exhibit strong understanding of our assets and offerings.
- Responsible to achieve the revenue and profitability target at client account level for Accenture Business Process Services (BPS) offering per annual plan;
- Collaborate with the delivery organization to ensure BPS offering maintain high implementation and ongoing delivery standard per contractual requirement at client account level;
- Responsible to ensure all BPS offering at client account level meet the Accenture control, compliance and contractual requirement;
- Owns the BPS offering related client relationship at account level;
- Drive customer satisfaction for BPS offering for client at account level.
- 7-10+ years’ working experience with business development, management consulting, project management, customer management experience; Shared Service project experience is preferred.
- Industry specialization with high tech, product, resource or web scale / unicorn companies;
- Strong capability in establishing a business proposal in written and excellent Presentation and communication skill;
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to understand complex issues and develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Natural leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication;
- Ability of fast learning, can work under pressure and willing to accept new things;
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
Finance & Accounting Domain
- Solid Finance & Accounting background with experiences in either Corporate Finance or Finance consulting
- Relevant project experience is highly preferred in Finance transformation/Finance SSC Design, Finance process optimization area
- Familiar with major ERP system (SAP, Oracle etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.