Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Respond to employee and vendor inquiries regarding Buy Center and Procurement Tool related topics while achieving SLA metrics in a controlled manner.
- Process requisition and contract related transactions while achieving SLA metrics in a controlled manner.
- Process catalog maintenance requests while achieving SLA metrics in a controlled manner.
- Escalate issues where desk procedures are unclear in a timely manner.
- Recommend process or documentation improvements.
- Provide timely status and feedback to the management team.
- Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Enquiries will include system issues requiring walkthroughs of the system
- Field incoming calls and document all issues, resolution & follow-up actions
- Provide consistent support to all customers
- Initiate follow-up calls
- Manage all incidents opened by the Customer Service Desk for end to end customer experience
- Coordinate with Level 2 teams for incident resolution
- Escalate customer issues as required to Supervisor
- Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead
- Escalate any vendor disputes
- Handle all assigned requisitions for validation of purchasing classification code, General Ledger account code, item description, contract need and preferred vendor.
- Update purchasing classification or General Ledger account code when needed according to the guidelines in the provided desk procedures.
- Reject requisitions where item descriptions are unclear.
- Approve requisitions.
- Escalate requisition issues to Supervisor when needed in a timely manner.
- Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead.
- Determine if a contract is required according to provided desk procedures
- Select and populate appropriate contract templates.
- Route and track contracts through the signature process.
- Upload contracts into contract database.
- Provide investigative support to the Accounts Payable for match issue resolution issues.
- Respond to PO status inquiries from employees.
- Skilled use of Procurement tools
- Strong understanding of the SLAs
- Meet appropriate SLAs for each activity.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality of operations.
- To provide high quality customer service to employees and vendors in response to email, telephone or fax enquiries
- Strong voice and customer care skills.
- Helpful and proactive manner, with a service orientation
- Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills
- Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ideally a graduate with Business or Technology background
- Must be comfortable working with computers and quick at learning new software tools.
- Must have strong reasoning skills to be able to make subjective decisions.
- Good written and spoken Japanese skills
- Good read English Skills
- More than 1 years for BPO experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.