Role & Responsibility
- Be accountable for strategic HR Shared Service Center (SSC) / HR Transformation (HRT) consulting projects, provide systematic solutions to customers and ensure high quality completion of projects;
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge and methodology to complex business issues, such as HR transformations, organization restructure, etc.;
- Own project communication with enterprise leadership, and independently complete project report writing according to customer requirements; Interact with clients to ensure our solutions and services to exceed their expectations on day-to-day basis;
- Participate in the report of project results, and assist customers to promote the implementation of consulting solutions;
- Refine and summarize relevant knowledge of strategic consulting projects, and participate in the company's knowledge management;
- Undertake or participate in the development, design and implementation of internal projects or training courses; Drive business development activities;
- Participate in key industry research, special subject research and module research.
- 7-10+ years’ working experience with management consulting, project management, customer management;
- Industry specialization with high tech, product, resource or web scale / unicorn companies;
- Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to understand complex issues and develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Natural leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication;
- Knowledge of supply chain and information technology is a plus;
- Ability of fast learning, working under pressure and willing to accept new things;
- Strong capability in establishing a business proposal in written and excellent presentation and communication skill;
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
- HRSSC (internal/outsourcing) experiences;
- HR relevant consulting experience is highly preferred in HRT, HRSSC Design area;
- Solid knowledge on HR operation incl. HR services, recruiting, employee queries, payroll & benefits support etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.