- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions within a local market segment/group and/or single tower or offering
- Review and assess business structures in order to ensure the proper flow and functionality.
- Help bring to life the way systems talk with one another.
- Understand how to integrate the architecture with an enhanced customer experience to drive additional business.
- Support the assessment and definition of architect solutions.
- Demonstrate significant innovation and thought leadership in technology architecture that has been applied across multiple clients globally and is being used in solutions with demonstrated success in sales and/or delivery
- Key participant in developing Accenture's response to the emerging technology trends in the market shifting how businesses apply key technology innovations
- Significantly evolve and adapt existing assets/solutions delivering High Performance to improve client/company performance
- Articulate and explain Accenture's technology vision and strategy at Accenture's most significant/critical client(s) across a GU or Area
- Shape and deliver solutions at our most technically complex client engagements and early adopters, Review technology approach, architecture, and risk on most complex IT programs in their area.
- Lead intervention in response to development productivity or production stability technology challenges or vendor disputes.
- Pioneer the use of new and emerging technologies
- Across technology architecture domains, play a key role working with Technology leadership to develop supply/demand plan for Technology Architects and in setting new direction for our delivery and industrialization teams
- Teach and share expertise across global market, providing leadership to other technology architecture executives and is seen as a leader in developing our next generation of Technology Architects
- Envision ways to mitigate risk for the future projects with existing legacy systems.
- Minimum3 years of software design and development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- JVM or Node.js frameworks for service integration and application programming interface (API) development
- Data design and database configuration
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Functional and unit testing automation
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with R3 Corda or; Digital Asset, Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Quorum / enterprise Ethereum:
- Configuring nodes in a distributed network.
- Developing and testing smart contracts.
- Key management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing distributed teams, conducting performance reviews and assisting others with career development.
- Ability to travel 100%.
- Project experience through all phases of a typical software development lifecycle (SDLC), preferably with agile methods like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture.
- Understanding asynchronous/event-oriented architectures, preferably with hands-on experience on any of the following: Kafka, Kinesis, Event Hub, Spark.
- Hands-on experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as: Atlassian suite, GitHub, VSTS, Jenkins, Octopus deploy.
- Understanding of technical architecture concepts and methods, preferably with project experience in a technical architect capacity.
- Ability to formulate and articulate new points of view on emerging technologies, as demonstrated by internal or external thought leadership contributions (e.g. videos, whitepapers, conference presentations)
- Open source community participation and contributions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree - STEM– or equivalent work experience( 12 years) or an associate’s degree with 6 years’ experience. Exceptions will be considered.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.