Digital Inquiries Analyst
GBS M+C provides a variety of services to Marketing & Communications including support for Digital Inquires and Client Data Management (CDM). The Digital Inquires team is responsible for helping external contacts and potential clients navigate the internal structure of Accenture. The team processes a high volume of time sensitive requests that are received by phone or through the accenture.com website. The team’s main objectives are 1) to pre-qualify and track new business leads through the Accenture sales pipeline and 2) to guarantee a timely response for all other inquiries (vendors, job seekers, etc.)
Role & Responsibilities
- Contributes to the identification, pre-qualification, distribution, tracking, and reporting of new business leads that originate from various organizations. Document details of all customer interactions in ServiceNow.
- Handles processing of other requests (job seekers, vendors, alliances etc.) received via Accenture.com
- Corresponds directly (both verbal and written) with potential clients, Accenture Managing Directors, and Accenture M+C executives to ensure a seamless hand-off of leads.
- Ensures the processes meet or exceed daily established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provides phone coverage – English language – 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Contributes to the building of a favourable public image of Accenture by providing prompt and courteous attention to every individual approaching Accenture through Accenture.com and inbound phone calls, while meeting or exceeding established service level agreements.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a call center or other customer service-related environment or natural ability to interact on the phone with a pleasant demeanor
- Experience working in Accenture’s Consulting, Operations, and/or Corporate Functions (Nice to have)
- Experience using ServiceNow or other contact management software (Nice to have)
- A strong working knowledge of Accenture’s organization, primary market offerings, go-to-market strategy and non-new business processes (or ability/desire to learn and develop these skills)
- Strong communication skills & excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of personal accountability and ability to work independently
- Proactive with a focus on ideas and innovation
- Well-developed analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well with teams and demonstrate flexibility
- Relationship management skills with an ability to interact with senior leadership easily.
- Bachelor's degree or related job experience